The parallel driven belt feed is supported by three rollers in each drive, with pneumatical opening / closing and adjustable clamping force guarantees a high pulling force as well as easy and protective transport of material. The speed range regulation with programmable acceleration and decelaration ramps permits the machine to operate in various modes.
• Pulling force up to 300 N
Essential adjustment parameters:
• Ramp start: 0,05 up to 999 seconds from 0 to
• Speed: 0 - approx. 6 m/sec
• Brake: 0,05 up to 999 seconds from maximum speed to 0
Various speed profiles are possible.
Mode of operation
• Can be used as an independent machine with variable speeds (via the standard mobile arm)
• When connected to other machines the unit can be controlled independently or from the remote source,
with starting speeds set and variable adjustments via the mobile arm
• With RS 232 or 485 interface (default instantaneous speed per software
analogue signal 0 - 10 V (Option))
Asynchronous machine (Max. 1000 Watt)
Power supply: 220/230 V
Watt consumption: approx. 700 W
Weight: approx. 60 kg
The machine is conform with the present and current CE-guide lines.
Subject to technical alterations.